For a moment, let us pretend I am a great con-man, art thief, forger and I could steal any art piece from the world. Haha, sorry, I am describing my favourite con-man, Neal Caffrey, from the hit TV Series White Collar.
This painting evokes in me that feeling of nostalgia and longing for lost youth. I love its peacefulness. I don’t know why, but I am sure that when I was younger, my amazement at the night sky, the stars, the moon and the skies above our rural town was different from how I perceive all of them now. Somehow, with age, you just see things differently. Ah, to be young and free.
- Picasso, Matisse and Monet paintings stolen from Dutch museum in huge art heist (news.nationalpost.com)
- Big art heist at Dutch museum (foxnews.com)
- Big Art Heist At Dutch Museum (npr.org)
- A Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh (classfourie.wordpress.com)
- Starry Night Painting Recreated with Real Galaxies (trollishdelver.com)