I love cooking. I subscribe to different websites that offer weekly emails of recipes. We were taught to cook at a young age, and by the age of 11, I could cook our family’s meals – usually I follow a recipe. Once you have tried something you can’t forget about it.
I love cooking pasta, especially with olive oil. I am not really a fan of spaghetti and other recipes with heavy sauce so this recipe I’ll share is light, healthy and tasty! 🙂
250g Fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente (set aside)
1 cup broccoli florets (or more, depending on how much you’d like to add, really)
1 cup shrimp, shells removed
3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
Olive oil (this depends on how much you like oil in you pasta)
a pinch of dried chili flakes
salt, ground pepper and basil to taste
Steam the broccoli to your desired tenderness. Set aside.
Heat the pan and pour in the olive oil. Saute the garlic and chili flakes. Add the shrimps, saute. Once the shrimps are cooked, add the broccoli. Mix in the pan. Add salt, ground pepper and basil to taste.
Add to pasta and viola! 🙂
It’s easy to prepare and easy to cook, plus, it’s healthy! So go try. 🙂
Check out some yummo recipes below!
- Sausage, Tomato, and Arugula Fettuccine (acedarspoon.com)
- Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil & Chili Flakes (blissfullychaoticlife.wordpress.com)
- Broccoli Rabe & Salami Pasta Recipe (livingrichwithcoupons.com)
- Crunchy broccoli, garlic and chili with lemon “thins” (robin-ellis.net)
- Fall Vegetable Pastas (jovinacooksitalian.com)